Top places to see in Mecca and Medina after best Umrah Tour
August 19, 2022
Umrah has always been the most fascinating journey of every pilgrim who wishes to deepen their relationship with the Almighty Allah (SWT). Post Umrah, we do all wish to explore the Holy city with our closed ones to be able to create a memorable experience for a lifetime and more.
Know everything of the best Umrah trip from Kolkata
Umrah, an act of Ibadat to the Almighty Allah (SWT) has been done by millions of the Muslims each year and they do also tend to explore some of the places of the Holy city to create some of the best memories that can remain in their hearts forever. Each year, millions of the pilgrims do arrive to the Holy city and perform all the rituals that can bring them closer to the gracious Allah (SWT).
Have you been wondering to perform the sacred journey with the help of the cheap and the best Umrah travel agency? You do not need to worry as the best Umrah travel agency is here to provide you with the complete Umrah packages including flights to provide you with all the ease that you do wish to deserve.
If you do wish to know more of the details of the places that you can explore here in Mecca and Medina after the conduct of the best Umrah tour, then please make sure to read the blog till the very end to get all the insights.
What can you gain after the sacred journey?
It is true that you can be able to refresh your faith in Islam and also be able to deepen your relationship with the merciful Allah (SWT) after the conduct of your best Umrah trip from Kolkata, after possessing the best Umrah packages from Kolkata.
What are the places that you can see in Mecca and Medina after Umrah?
If you do plan to make the sacred journey to the Holy land for the Almighty Allah (SWT), then you do need to be sure of what you can witness after the conduct of the journey. Here we do bring to you the list of the places that you can see in Mecca and Medina:
- Mecca: Planning to come here in Mecca for the first time? We do bring to you the list of the places that you do need to see after the completion of your sacred journey, that are as follows:
- Masjid-Al Haram: Masjid-Al Haram, also known as the Great Mosque of Makkah, encircles the Kaaba in Makkah. It is a must-see location for Umrah pilgrims since Muslims say their prayers to Allah (SWT) while facing the sacred Kaaba at the mosque's heart. In fact, this is where travelers begin their humbling Umrah trip. The circumambulation of the Kaaba, one of the most spiritual activities to conduct during Umrah, is a significant ritual carried out at this journey.
- Jabal al-Nour: Jabal al-Nour, also known as "Hill of Illumination" or "Mountain of Light," is well-known for the Gar-e-Hira cave. The sacred words of Allah (SWT) were originally revealed to Prophet Muhammad here, according to Islamic scripture, by the angel Jibreel. Hira Cave is one among the important sites to see when performing Umrah because of this.
- Mount Arafat: Numerous Muslims make the Hajj pilgrimage to Mount Arafat, also known as Jabal ar-Rahmah or Jabal Arafat. It is here that pilgrims perform rituals and offer prayers to Allah (SWT).
- Jannat-al-Mu’alla: Many of the forefathers of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and relatives are supposed to be buried in Jannat-al-Mu'alla, one of the most important cemeteries for Muslims. It is roughly a kilometer north of Al-Masjid Al-Haram, and it can be reached on foot in 15 minutes. The majority of visitors to this cemetery come to pay their respects to the departed.
- Masjid-e-Ayesha: Masjid-e-Aisha, also known as Masjid e Taneem, is the second-largest mosque in Makkah and one of the city's oldest structures, making it a must-see location on the Umrah pilgrimage. It is located not far from the revered Kaaba. Visitors can access the holy state of Ihram here.
- Maktaba Makkah-al-Mukarramah: Maktaba Makkah-al-Mukarramah, the birthplace of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is situated in She'eb Banu Hashim in Makkah. This location, which was formerly a mountain, is now a national library.
- City of Mina: The City of Mina, sometimes referred to as the "City of Tents," provides air-conditioned tents for pilgrims performing the Hajj. It is easily accessible during the holy Umrah pilgrimage since it is located adjacent to Masjid-al-Haram. If you plan to perform Umrah for the first time, then this place needs to be visited for sure.
- Medina: Explore the beautiful places of Medina through the help of the list of the places that we do provide you here:
- Masjid-e-Nabawi: Al-Masjid an-Nabawi, a magnificent mosque in the holy city of Medina, is one of the most revered locations to visit following an Umrah journey. This location is considered to be the last resting place of Prophet Muhammad ? in Islamic tradition.Millions of pilgrims come to this mosque each year, it is one of the biggest in the entire globe. One of the most beneficial activities during Umrah is praying at this revered mosque.
- Masjid-al-Quba: The Quba Mosque, which is located on the outskirts of Medina, is regarded as the very first mosque in Islamic history. This mosque is one of the most revered locations to visit during Umrah and sees a lot of visitors all year long. This location hosts sizable crowds during the holy month of Ramadan and is also the second-largest mosque in the holy city.
- Mount Uhud: Visiting Mount Uhud in Medina is one of the best things to do during the Umrah pilgrimage. It is a place of great significance in Islamic culture as the location of the Battle of Uhud. Nearby are the graveyards of the soldiers who lost their lives in this conflict.
- Dar Al-Madinah Museum: The most important museum in Medina Al Madinah Museum is home to priceless artifacts and archaeological collections that together reflect the history of this sacred city. The lovely museum provides an insight into the rich Islamic culture.
- Masjid al-Qiblatayn: Masjid al-Qiblatayn is a stunning mosque in the sacred city of Medina. It is the location where Allah (SWT) gave the Prophet Muhammad? the order to change the Qibla's orientation from Jerusalem to Mecca. By Sawad ibn, also known as the son of Ghanam ibn Ka'ab, the mosque was built in the Islamic year 2 AH (623 CE).
Don’t wait for the right time to perform the sacred journey, Umrah. Reach out to the best Umrah tour operators now to know all the details of the Umrah package price and book your cheap Umrah packages today.
For more interesting blogs, stay tuned to our blog space.