Umrah Guide For First Timers
- Be more knowledgeable: It is very important to be more knowledgeable of the rituals and the deeds that needs to be performed at the time of Umrah as it shall help an individual to be able to understand each of the steps that needs to be conducted at the time of the pilgrimage.
- Be more humble towards each other: It is also true that there is the need to be more humble as you have come to visit the Holy Kaaba and there is no need to be engulfed in any type of the sinful activity.
- Keep praying to Allah (SWT): One of the most vital points is that there is the need to be in touch with the Creator of all through the prayer. From the initial start of the journey of Umrah till the time you perform the last ritual it is also important one should be praying with full sincerity and devotion to seek mercy and the forgiveness from Allah (SWT).
- Embrace the cultural differences: One of the vital facts is that there is the need to accept the different cultural differences that you shall be exposed to, during the conduct of your Umrah journey.
- Do not have any bad intention: Since Umrah is considered to be one of the sacred journeys, hence one must not have any of the bad intentions towards the same which will be disrespectful for the religion as well.
- Do not touch or wipe the Holy Kaaba: There is no definite rule that by touching the Holy Kaaba, there will be the acceptance of Barakah, as it is also wrong that one must not wipe or touch the clothes of Kaaba with the clothes that is being worn at the time of Ihram.
- Do not indulge in the act of greed: Since Umrah is a holy journey to feel the blessings of Allah (SWT), it is also true that there is no need to be possessed by any means of the greedy nature. Rather, one must possess the purity of the mind to be able to conduct the Umrah with complete sincerity and dedication.
- Do not use perfume and any bad language: One of the most common aspects is the usage of the perfume will keep one fresh. But it is also true that there should not be usage of perfume till the Umrah rituals are over. Also, each of the individuals must not use any of the bad languages or curse each other, as this will be disrespectful towards the Islamic religion.
Hence, it can be said that there are several factors that needs to be kept in mind before visiting Mecca, for the Umrah pilgrimage, to be able to witness the cherishing journey of a lifetime and more. Through the affordable Umrah packages, you can experience the iconic journey of your life from the best tour and travels of Kolkata, India.