Things Allowed During the State Of Ihram
August 23, 2022
For Muslims across the globe, the conduct of the sacred pilgrimage is very mandatory, only if there is the strict abidance of the rules and the regulations that has been embedded into the religious book of Islam. Entering into the state of Ihram for the best Umrah trip from Kolkata does have some of the core implications and this requires the core understanding of what needs to be done, to gain the blessings of the Almighty Allah (SWT).
Know everything of this state of holiness- Ihram
In Islam, the state of Ihram refers to the holy state of every pilgrim much prior to the conduct of the journey of Umrah and Hajj with the aid of the cheap and the best Umrah travel agency of Kolkata. In order to enter into the state, it is mandatory for every pilgrim to abide by some of the rituals to successfully accomplish the rituals of Hajj and Umrah in the most effective way. It usually relates to the two pieces of cloth that is being worn by the male pilgrim during the time of Hajj and Umrah relatively. Also, it is associated with the core intention of performing the pilgrimage only for the merciful Allah (SWT). To be more precise, Ihram is –
- Ihram is the name of the garment which men wear prior to the pilgrimage of Hajj and Umrah.
- Ihram also refers to the Holy state of mind where a pilgrim needs to possess the intention of performing Hajj and Umrah.
- Ihram contributes to the feeling of unity among everyone performing Hajj and Umrah.
What is the significance of Ihram?
The Ihram stands for unity, peace, and harmony. With no one being dressed different than the other, millions of Muslims go to conduct the Hajj. This fosters cooperation and humility among the believers who have gathered at the Kaaba for the sole purpose of performing Ibadat to Allah (SWT). Here we do bring to you the reasons why the state of Ihram has been vital in Islam:
- Ihram, or the act of cleansing yourself, brings you closer to the Almighty Allah (SWT) as you do intend to stay pure from within and always thing of the Creator, thus resisting yourself from all sorts of the temptations.
- With the state of Ihram, it is also true that everyone does stand equal in the eyes of Allah (SWT) and this is also very essential for every pilgrim.
- When you wear the two pieces of cloth, it is also true that you develop the sense of unity and harmony with everyone and this also brings you closer to the Islamic faith.
What are the things allowed in Ihram?
If you are intending to perform the best Umrah Tour, then this is for sure that you do need to understand more of the rituals that are needed for Ihram. As there are some of the different rules for women and men, here is the list of the details that you do need to know before you do initiate your Umrah package booking from the best Umrah travel agency of Kolkata, that are as follows.
Things allowed for men during Ihram
Men, before initiating the sacred pilgrimage, can undergo the following actions, which are-
- Taking a shower: Men can take a shower and cleanse them.
- Enter into the state of Ihram: Men must possess the urge of conducting the sacred journey with dedication and sincerity for Allah (SWT).
- Perform Wudu: Men must also undergo the Islamic procedure of cleansing themselves with water by directly washing their face, arms and then wiping the feet and the head with water.
- Wearing sandals: Men can also wear sandals in order to protect their feet during the sacred journey.
- Wearing belt and waist bag: Prior to the journey, it is also important for men to wear belt and carry all the important documents in their waist bag.
- Wearing glasses, rings and watches: Before embarking into the Holy journey, it is also essential to wear glasses, rings and watches which are allowed for men.
- Applying bandage on wound: Men can also cover their wounds with bandage before initiating the journey of Hajj and Umrah.
- Using emergency medications: In case of any emergency, it is also true that men can be able to use any medicines to remain healthy and fit for the best Umrah trip from Kolkata.
- Carrying Umbrella to protect from the heat: It is advisable or men to carry Umbrella during Hajj and Umrah respectively.
Things allowed for women in Ihram
Women, before the conduct of the journey of Hajj and Umrah, do have the privilege of undergoing the following actions that are as follows:
- Taking a shower: Women, do also need to cleanse themselves by taking a shower.
- Entering into the state of Ihram: Women do need to possess the core intention of performing the best Umrah tour by entering into the state of Holiness.
- Wearing light coloured clothes (White Abayas): Prior to the journey of Hajj and Umrah, it is also true that women do need to wear light coloured clothes or Abayas (a full length outer garment worn by the Muslim women). However, it is also true that women are also allowed to wear black coloured clothes.
- Wearing Hijab: The main purpose of wearing this Hijab is to always protect yourself from the evil lust, which is very essential for every women before Hajj and Umrah.
- Perform Wudu: Unlike men, it is also true that you do need to perform Wudu and cleanse yourself before the start of the journey.
- Wearing slippers: Women are also allowed to wear slippers to protect their feet during Hajj and Umrah.
- Wearing glasses, rings and watches: For some of the major reasons, women are also allowed to use glasses, rings and watches during Hajj and Umrah.
- Applying bandage on wound: Bandages can be used by women to heal any wounds that they might have witnessed to remain safe during Hajj and Umrah.
- Using lotions and cream for medical purpose: Women must also use lotions and creams for medical purposes whenever necessary.
- Carrying Umbrella: In the case of heat, it is also true that women can also carry umbrella to remain protected from heat.
Since we have come to the end of the blog, it is true that you do need to perceive the core understanding of what you do need to follow during the state of Ihram, to be able to undergo the best journey of your life and also attain the blessings of the Almighty Allah (SWT). Grab the best Umrah deals by reaching out to the best Umrah tour operators now.
For more updates, stay tuned to our blog space.