Things Allowed During the State Of Ihram
For Muslims across the globe, the conduct of the sacred pilgrimage is very mandatory, only if there is the strict abidance of the rules and the regulations that has been embedded into the religious book of Islam. Entering into the state of Ihram for the best Umrah trip from Kolkata does have some of the core implications and this requires the core understanding of what needs to be done, to gain the blessings of the Almighty Allah (SWT).
Know everything of this state of holiness- Ihram
- Ihram is the name of the garment which men wear prior to the pilgrimage of Hajj and Umrah.
- Ihram also refers to the Holy state of mind where a pilgrim needs to possess the intention of performing Hajj and Umrah.
- Ihram contributes to the feeling of unity among everyone performing Hajj and Umrah.
What is the significance of Ihram?
- Ihram, or the act of cleansing yourself, brings you closer to the Almighty Allah (SWT) as you do intend to stay pure from within and always thing of the Creator, thus resisting yourself from all sorts of the temptations.
- With the state of Ihram, it is also true that everyone does stand equal in the eyes of Allah (SWT) and this is also very essential for every pilgrim.
- When you wear the two pieces of cloth, it is also true that you develop the sense of unity and harmony with everyone and this also brings you closer to the Islamic faith.
What are the things allowed in Ihram?
Things allowed for men during Ihram
- Taking a shower: Men can take a shower and cleanse them.
- Enter into the state of Ihram: Men must possess the urge of conducting the sacred journey with dedication and sincerity for Allah (SWT).
- Perform Wudu: Men must also undergo the Islamic procedure of cleansing themselves with water by directly washing their face, arms and then wiping the feet and the head with water.
- Wearing sandals: Men can also wear sandals in order to protect their feet during the sacred journey.
- Wearing belt and waist bag: Prior to the journey, it is also important for men to wear belt and carry all the important documents in their waist bag.
- Wearing glasses, rings and watches: Before embarking into the Holy journey, it is also essential to wear glasses, rings and watches which are allowed for men.
- Applying bandage on wound: Men can also cover their wounds with bandage before initiating the journey of Hajj and Umrah.
- Using emergency medications: In case of any emergency, it is also true that men can be able to use any medicines to remain healthy and fit for the best Umrah trip from Kolkata.
- Carrying Umbrella to protect from the heat: It is advisable or men to carry Umbrella during Hajj and Umrah respectively.
Things allowed for women in Ihram
- Taking a shower: Women, do also need to cleanse themselves by taking a shower.
- Entering into the state of Ihram: Women do need to possess the core intention of performing the best Umrah tour by entering into the state of Holiness.
- Wearing light coloured clothes (White Abayas): Prior to the journey of Hajj and Umrah, it is also true that women do need to wear light coloured clothes or Abayas (a full length outer garment worn by the Muslim women). However, it is also true that women are also allowed to wear black coloured clothes.
- Wearing Hijab: The main purpose of wearing this Hijab is to always protect yourself from the evil lust, which is very essential for every women before Hajj and Umrah.
- Perform Wudu: Unlike men, it is also true that you do need to perform Wudu and cleanse yourself before the start of the journey.
- Wearing slippers: Women are also allowed to wear slippers to protect their feet during Hajj and Umrah.
- Wearing glasses, rings and watches: For some of the major reasons, women are also allowed to use glasses, rings and watches during Hajj and Umrah.
- Applying bandage on wound: Bandages can be used by women to heal any wounds that they might have witnessed to remain safe during Hajj and Umrah.
- Using lotions and cream for medical purpose: Women must also use lotions and creams for medical purposes whenever necessary.
- Carrying Umbrella: In the case of heat, it is also true that women can also carry umbrella to remain protected from heat.